The Odorus family
Hola! Time for some family post. There are 6 of us: Mom, Dad and 4 kids. For a month or so, all of us re-united here for Andy's graduation :)



Ika is the family chef and an aspiring fashion designer. We're kinda always together until last year when she went back home for good. When we were kids, everyone thought we're twins - I'm the oval face, she's the round one, that's how my dad's friends differentiate us. When we were older, people thought we're lesbians (those tomboy times and somehow one would dress more masculine than the other).
Mum is the best mum the world will ever have, I'm not bias, it's a fact. There are times when I wonder how unconditional God's love is. I mean, I can't see God but I see mum, multiply her love a bit and the doubt's gone.
And Dad, a better person every minute and his jokes are getting more 'brilliant' too each day. He made the best coffee I've ever tasted. And I got his eyes :)
Nothing's splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstance.
(Bruce Barton)
Ika's spaghetti - my sister Jessica aka Ika
**ANDY'S GRADUATION**
**ANDY'S GRADUATION**
My brother Andy finally had his graduation ceremony (after 6 months from his real graduation!). I was probably more nervous than he was. He graduated from Curtin Business School with a Bachelor of Commerce in IS & Marketing.
**MILE TURNS 6**
I also have a little sister who just turned 6 this month. Her name is Margareth, we call her Mile. She's in Primary 1 now. Her favourite subject is Computing and she hates Mandarin so much everytime there's a Mandarin test she'll pretend that she has stomachache.
Mile when she was 1 and all she wanted to be was Micky Mouse ... Mile now, a bilingual :D
... QUALITY TIMES ...
We didn't really go to special places just the same-old places like city and Carousel. Most of the times we stayed in..
We didn't really go to special places just the same-old places like city and Carousel. Most of the times we stayed in..



.. or hangin around any grassy park we can find. Mom's favourite is the one near Citibank in the city, it is really grassy.
Mum is the best mum the world will ever have, I'm not bias, it's a fact. There are times when I wonder how unconditional God's love is. I mean, I can't see God but I see mum, multiply her love a bit and the doubt's gone.
And Dad, a better person every minute and his jokes are getting more 'brilliant' too each day. He made the best coffee I've ever tasted. And I got his eyes :)
Nothing's splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstance.
(Bruce Barton)























3 Comments:
Hey Tin Tin...I loved seeing and reading about your family...you and your sisters are so CUTE!! And I love the way you guys all look alike...and as for Andy...hubba hubba :)! Take care girl. Pree
Congrats for Andy, and All the best for the future..... You can do everything with Christ.....
It's good to see our fam's picts. I never see your mom and da and your lil sister in person, so it is nice to see the pics. Take care...
thanks girls :)
Post a Comment
<< Home