Will Easter chocs kill diabetics?
Happy Easter everyone!!
This year I got more choc-eggs than any Easter before. I never thought I'd get sick of the sweetness and thickness and creaminess of chocolate.. Church's easter service was great.. it was on the front page of the paper today? I'm very proud of our team who have worked hard to build such an intimate atmosphere..


This year I got more choc-eggs than any Easter before. I never thought I'd get sick of the sweetness and thickness and creaminess of chocolate.. Church's easter service was great.. it was on the front page of the paper today? I'm very proud of our team who have worked hard to build such an intimate atmosphere..
I'm now having my 2-week Easter holiday - holy day indeed! Been tired doing uni. It's amazing how I don't like taking the easy roads.. I seem to make things complicated for myself. Really looking forward to the relaxing days - will sleep more, do nothing, watch deal or no deal. Thanks for all the prayers, messages, thoughts, the 'don't give up's - they all meant A LOT more when you need to hear 'em.


Easter @ Riverview church
Easter BBQ at Kassy's
I like that shot of Andra.. it's groovy :)
Easter games :)


** RANDOM PHOTOS **
I haven't really updated so here's some shots taken between the last post and now..Remember that duck plush story? Linda got it from Dewi!! :D It's so huggable! I will steal it and it will be mine. Easy.


** RANDOM PHOTOS **
Andra gettin all excited about his first pizza :) - at Tavern watchin Curtin Idol - me being a narcist
Fara before :<
Fara after :>
**DAVID & LYNDT's WEDDING**
Mr & Mrs Koh - how cute are the bridesmaids.. check out their slippers!
at the reception























3 Comments:
Happy Easter, Tin Tin
may this Easter reminds us how much JEsus loves us and we are more than conquerers when we are with HIm
JBU
hey tin tin, i was at the tav watching curtin idol too! but i didn't see ya!
then last night i went to riverview (easter sunday) and saw you but couldn't remember how i knew you!
is it from getting older or am i just slow?
hey Ruuuuth :) don't worry, must be coz you know too many people!! didn't see ya.. me and my small eyes..
Post a Comment
<< Home