2:31 AM
Two hours after midnight.. still waiting for my hair to get dry enough for bed. And it will be, by the time I finish this post. This week at work feels quicker than any other week before, the one I enjoy the most (mainly because it feels shorter). It's been quite a while since I really pay attention to details in what I say, or write. I'd like to describe my working experience as a 'so far so good'.. which is very carefully put, for some reason. What you wouldn't find me throwing is: 'I can't imagine doing anything else'. I'm such a bum... I appreciate my job, it's been such an amazing challenge... but sometimes you just wanna do what's regular.
Then so many things happened, from visiting the abused women laborers to interviewing M. Yunus. Common sense says women laborers became women laborers because they're hoping to get a better life, but I never knew how BIG the hopes are until the day I visited. I suppose I can't get a double bacon burger with a single bacon's price.. even a bacon's lover sacrifices an extra dollar for an extra bacon. Or is it 50 cents? 30?
Tomorrow will be going out of town for a couple of nights. With journos from other media, we'll be trained to do a conflict-based news story. Work has been a constant blessing for me recently.
Then so many things happened, from visiting the abused women laborers to interviewing M. Yunus. Common sense says women laborers became women laborers because they're hoping to get a better life, but I never knew how BIG the hopes are until the day I visited. I suppose I can't get a double bacon burger with a single bacon's price.. even a bacon's lover sacrifices an extra dollar for an extra bacon. Or is it 50 cents? 30?
Tomorrow will be going out of town for a couple of nights. With journos from other media, we'll be trained to do a conflict-based news story. Work has been a constant blessing for me recently.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home