I see trees of green..: AJI

Sunday, September 02, 2007

AJI

Finally, pics to upload! COming home from the training mentioned in the previous post I brought home about 900 something photos, makes me want to have a personal photographer..

The training was organized by AJI (Alliance of Independent Journalists), I went away... away from my hectic life together with more or less 20 other journos from other media. Unless my company is about to send me to war, I wasn't sure why they sent their economic & business reporter to a conflict-awareness training. After 2 days, I understood.. it means wider than Iraq or Aceh and the likes. The hotel was nice.


with my room mate Zwesty, technically a doctor!









The hotel was built around the river area, with lots of rocks... residents wash their clothes and have a shower in the river. Close to nature.. close to mosquitos and spiky plants that makes your legs bleed...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home